How do I change my address?

You must change your address in the Tax Collector’s office by calling 501-622-3710 and in the Assessor’s office by calling 501-622-3730.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to pay the Animal Care and Shelter Voluntary Tax?
2. Do my personal property taxes have to be paid at the same time as the real estate tax?
3. Who is my check made payable to?
4. What are your hours?
5. How are my taxes calculated?
6. When are taxes due?
7. Can I make partial payments on my taxes?
8. How do I get a copy of my receipt?
9. How do I change my address?