I own the home but don’t live in it. Do I need to do anything?

All owners are responsible for helping our office bill the correct person. If the home is occupied by someone other than the owner, you and the occupant will need to complete and submit the Landlord Notification Form (PDF). If you are selling under contract, you and the buyer can complete and submit the Contract Sale Form (PDF). All non-resident property owners need to submit a Landlord Agreement (PDF). This form has the information regarding your responsibility as a property owner. For more information, please call Environmental Services at 501-622-3658.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for collection services?
2. Am I required to use GCDES house-to-house collection services?
3. Where should my cart be located for pick-up?
4. What is the holiday schedule?
5. Will inclement weather affect my trash service?
6. How much does the service cost?
7. Are there any discounts available?
8. How can I pay my bill?
9. What if I have to move out of my house or the house is otherwise vacant?
10. What can I put in my trash container?
11. Will you shut off my service if I don’t pay my bill?
12. I am renting/leasing-to-buy. Who is responsible for paying the trash?
13. I own the home but don’t live in it. Do I need to do anything?