Road Culverts Information

For Garland county property owners, developers, and county residents:

Anyone constructing access driveway facilities on county or state rights of ways must call either the Garland county road department for county roads or the Arkansas state highway department for state Roads regarding the requirements for the installation of these access driveway facilities.

  • Garland county road department: (501) 767‐9174
  • Arkansas state highway department: Eric Paulus (501) 545‐7643