SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ENTIRE MESSAGE
This message is for jurors in the Garland County Circuit Court system summonsed for the September 2023 Term, which began Monday, September 11 and officially ends Friday, January 12, 2024.
Please note that NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED in the Garland County Courts Building or in Rooms 300 and 306 on the third floor of the Garland County Courthouse.
When entering the court buildings, please remember you will be going through a security checkpoint and are subject to a search of your person and property so you may want to report earlier to expedite entry.
If you wish to contact the jury manager you may email her at email@example.com or call the Code-A-Phone number(s) during office hours as those are her phone lines during the day. The local Code-A-Phone number is 501-622-3635, and the toll-free number for long distance calls is 866-349-1634.
Please do not wait until the morning of a trial to advise the jury manager you are not available. Advise of dates you cannot appear when you learn of them whether you know your panel will be reporting or not. If an emergency arises the morning of trial and you cannot report, call that afternoon or send an email.
If the message does not seem to have been updated, you might “refresh” your access to the website and check again (it’s always changed before 6 p.m. on the day jurors are next directed to check) or you may access the updated message via telephone at either number listed above.
This message is for the September 2023 Term:
PANELS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 & 12:
- Please report for jury service Monday, December 11 at 9:00 a.m. to Room 300 on the third floor of the Garland County Courthouse at 501 Ouachita Avenue.
ALL OTHER PANELS:
- Please check for the next message Friday, January 5 after 6 p.m. or any time over that weekend.
- Trials are currently scheduled each day the week of January 8.
This message is for the May 2023 Term:
- Your term of service has concluded.
- If your address has changed within the past four months please notify the Jury Manager of your new address.
- Compensation checks were posted Friday, October 6.