Ray Owen, Jr., Justice of the Peace
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Civil (Sanitary) Engineering both from University of Arkansas (Fayetteville); Juris Doctorate, University of Arkansas, School of Law.
- Garland County Quorum Court – Serving on 26th year on Finance Committee, Human Resources (Personnel) Committee and Ordinance Committee
- Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce – Past Chairman of the Board
- Hot Springs Area Community Foundation – Past President
- Levi Hospital – Former Chairman of the Board
- Married to Kerry Lockwood Owen, a retired teacher at Lakeside High School and Hot Springs High School. Father of three, all raised in District 6. Proud grandfather of four. Active Member of Grand Avenue Methodist Church and serves as Sunday School Teacher occasionally. Practices Law in Hot Springs, AR.
- Member of the Garland County and Arkansas Bar Associations
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Arkansas
- Chairman of the Board for Tri-Lakes Policy Advisory Board (Transportation)
About District 6
District 6 extends from Hot Springs near Hwy 270 East (Malvern Road) to the Eastern County Line near the Fairgrounds. The great thing about District 6 is that it includes people who live within the city limits as well as many who live in the unincorporated area in Garland County, Arkansas.
- Finance Committee
- Ordinance Committee, Chairman
- Human Resources Committee