Minister Credentials

To perform a wedding ceremony in the State of Arkansas, you must register your credentials in a County Clerk’s office within  Arkansas.

The following is required to register your Minister Credentials in Garland County:

  • A copy of your Minister Certification or Minister LicenseRecord of Ordination2
  • $5 filing fee - we accept cash, or money order

Your credentials will be filed while you wait and you will be issued a card with your Book and Page. If you wish to file your credentials by mail, please download the request to register minister credentials application (PDF). You can find an example of a completed marriage license (PDF) here.